Pages

Thursday 24 May 2012

Casey Stoner Retiring

As many of you may already know, I love motorcycles. 
I love riding them alone, riding with mates, watching them live and on TV & talking to my mates about them.

On May 17 2012, Casey Stoner announced to the world he was retiring from MotoGP.
At first I thought he was completely mad. Born in 1985, he's still a pup.

Over the next couple of days, I have come to realise, through many different sources, that he's been racing since he was 12 years old and that its become nothing more than a job to him.
He is one of the the very few fortunate people in the world to make a living from something he loves to do.

This isn't the last you'll see of Casey, but on behalf of all of us us Motorcycle fanatics out there, thanks for putting on a great show mate.

Harley X

No comments:

Post a Comment