This is what I have to look forward to every weekend or so....
Monday, 16 July 2012
In a previous post, I mentioned I had a couple of options in respect to either:
a) doing up the laundry
b) some backyard decking
c) buying a South Coast weekender near the beach
It is with great pleasure that I can confirm that the weekender won out by a country mile.
Hope to settle this Saturday & be out on my new T&C Malibu Board within the next couple of weeks carving up Seven Mile Beach.
I have not got a name for the weekender, so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated (think beach theme)
Tuesday, 10 July 2012
You have been granted the ability to move 10 people to the wastelands of Siberia, never to be seen or heard of again. You have 30 minutes to decide.
Who do you choose?
Here's my 10.
1. Julia Gillard - Australia's worst Prime Minister
2. Anthony Mundine - Loudmouth Obnoxious Overrated "sportsman"
3. Steve Ballmer - Microsoft CEO
4. Denis Ferguson - Notorious Pedophile still walking the streets of Sydney
5. Stephen Brett - A "deadsh*t" I had the misfortune of working for.
6. Ian Wright - Insipid little Pommie nonce that frequents TLC on Foxtel weekly
7. Matt Preston - A Fat Talentless Food Critic that wears cravats and thinks he's the sh*t
8. Gerry Harvey - Retailer ripping Australians off for decades and cries poor mouth when the public revert to online shopping from overseas
9. Gail Kelly - CEO of Westpac who finds great pleasure in doing regular Australians out of jobs10. Keysar Trad - Muslim Extremist posing as spokesman for the Australian Muslim Community