Pages

Sunday 1 April 2012

Travel Jinxed AGAIN!!!

So, every time that I book a holiday, some random event occurs that potentially jeopardises my holiday.

In 2009 it was the yellow shirt protestors in Thailand which bought the country to its knees.

In 2010, replace "red shirt" from my previous paragraph and substitute it with yellow shirt.

In 2010, I was in Hawaii when the Tsunami hit. In the end, it wasn't so much a tsunami, but more of some sludge heading toward the island at a rate of knots. Never the less, we were evacuated to the airport.

In 2011, I was booked to fly on the Qantas A380 to Los Angeles. 
Brand new plane, paid the extra cash to get aboard, and then all the planes in the A380 Range were grounded due to cracks in the fuselage and crappy motors. 
That almost stopped the holiday, but they managed to secure a 747 from a Sydney to Tokyo route.

Now, 2012 has presented me with Fiji flooding with 3 days before I fly out. 

Holidays are meant to be a happy, exciting occasion. For me they are always about checking my Travel Insurance Policy and looking at other destinations at the 11th hour.

Bula!

No comments:

Post a Comment