Pages

Tuesday 27 March 2012

Europe..I know I've been missing out..

In the course of my 41 years of survival, I have travelled extensively through Australia, Asia, the U.S, & the South Pacific, but I have managed to elude Europe.

Why?

This was due to numerous credible reasons, and the same amount of flaky excuses.

My family on my Fathers' side are Welsh and English.
My family on my Mothers' side are Japanese and Maltese.

This is quite a unique blend, and you would think that having 75% family descendant from Europe, I would have had at least an interest in where it all began.

I've been thinking about it for some time now, and I feel the need to go.

I don't feel cheated that I haven't been sooner, but I wish I had.

I'm off to Fiji in a week for my vacation, but I think the next one or the one after that, should have some European flavour...

No comments:

Post a Comment