Pages

Tuesday 6 March 2012

Richard Mercer Show...Too Funny...

I was sitting in the garage putting some items on eBay listening to the radio. It was tuned to 106.5 FM. At this time of night its Richard Mercer "Love Song Dedications' which always makes me chuckle.
I don't know how he keeps a straight face when he's listening to Joe Public call in dedicating Michael Bolton & Delta Goodrem songs to their loved ones. Its certainly cringe worthy.
For the uninitiated, Richard Mercers voice would be best described as an Anglo version of Barry White...
Then I thought, surely he has solid following on Facebook, so I checked it out:


http://www.facebook.com/pages/Richard-Mercer-The-Love-God/40254415139

Some of the comments posted by some young blokes...too funny...


No comments:

Post a Comment