Pages

Sunday 19 February 2012

Birthday Weekend

Birthday Weekend - Another 52 weeks has passed since my last birthday. Although last years birthday celebrations were a milestone event, this years was no less enjoyable.
I managed to get out on my bike on one of the few days it hasn't been raining here in Sydney. I reached out to a mate from my Primary School years. Its been nearly 30 years since we last spoke. We reconnected through Facebook. Whether you like or dislike Facebook, the power of Social Networking is truly awesome.
Spent last night with friends watching a band at our local watering hole. The band itself is irrelevant. The fact that I was surrounded by my friends and people I enjoy, made the night.
Today was spent with family. They are truly generous people!
If all weekends were like this....

No comments:

Post a Comment